Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Python demos for Security Barrier Camera

es__we
Beginner

Security Barrier Camera С++ Demo is a good demo for learning how to use several models.This demo showcases Vehicle and License Plate Detection network followed by the Vehicle Attributes Recognition and License Plate Recognition networks applied on top of the detection results.  However, I'm not familiar with C++.  Is there any similar python demo using several networks? Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Luis_at_Intel

Hi es, we,

You can find some sample code and demos written in Python* in the Open Model Zoo repository. I believe the Interactive Face Recognition Demo (face_recognition_demo) uses 3 models.

Also if you are using the original NCS or the Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 you could take a look at the NCAPPZOO repository as well, keep in mind these samples only work with the NCS/NCS2.

Hope this helps.

Regards, 

Luis

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Luis_at_Intel

Hi es, we,

You can find some sample code and demos written in Python* in the Open Model Zoo repository. I believe the Interactive Face Recognition Demo (face_recognition_demo) uses 3 models.

Also if you are using the original NCS or the Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 you could take a look at the NCAPPZOO repository as well, keep in mind these samples only work with the NCS/NCS2.

Hope this helps.

Regards, 

Luis

0 Kudos