Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6402 Discussions

Regarding YOLOv4 quantization (POT) work, "input_width" and "input_height" cannot be specified (Bugs

jacky0327
New Contributor I

Ref: https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/latest/omz_tools_accuracy_checker_adapters.html

• yolo_v3 - converting output of YOLO v3 family models to DetectionPrediction representation.
    • classes - number of detection classes (default 80).
    • anchors - anchor values provided as comma-separited list or precomputed:
      • yolo_v3 - [10.0, 13.0, 16.0, 30.0, 33.0, 23.0, 30.0, 61.0, 62.0, 45.0, 59.0, 119.0, 116.0, 90.0, 156.0, 198.0, 373.0, 326.0]
      • tiny_yolo_v3 - [10.0, 14.0, 23.0, 27.0, 37.0, 58.0, 81.0, 82.0, 135.0, 169.0, 344.0, 319.0]
    • coords - number of bbox coordinates (default 4).
    • num - num parameter from DarkNet configuration file (default 3).
    • anchor_mask - mask for used anchors for each output layer (Optional, if not provided default way for selecting anchors will be used.)
    • threshold - minimal objectness score value for valid detections (default 0.001).
    • input_width and input_height - network input width and height correspondingly (default 416).
    • outputs - the list of output layers names.
    • raw_output - enabling additional preprocessing for raw YOLO output format (default False).
    • output_format - setting output layer format - boxes first (BHW)(default, also default for generated IRs), boxes last (HWB). Applicable only if network output not 3D (4D with batch) tensor.
    • cells - sets grid size for each layer, according outputs filed. Works only with do_reshape=True or when output tensor dimensions not equal 3.
    • do_reshape - forces reshape output tensor to [B,Cy,Cx] or [Cy,Cx,B] format, depending on output_format value ([B,Cy,Cx] by default). You may need to specify cells value.
    • transpose - transpose output tensor to specified format (optional).

May I ask about this:

• input_width and input_height - network input width and height correspondingly (default 416).

Why does OpenVINO 2021.3 report an error to me when I set this parameter during quantification?

"launchers": [
{
"framework": "dlsdk",
"adapter": {
"type": "yolo_v3",
"anchors": "14.0, 8.0, 20.0, 11.0, 29.0, 16.0, 21.0, 29.0, 47.0, 29.0, 73.0, 45.0",
"classes": 1,
"coords": 4,
"num": 6,
"input_width": 512,
"input_height": 288,
"threshold": 0.001,
"anchor_masks": [[3, 4, 5], [0, 1, 2]],
"outputs": ["detector/yolo-v4-tiny/Conv_17/BiasAdd/YoloRegion", "detector/yolo-v4-tiny/Conv_20/BiasAdd/YoloRegion"]
}
}
],

I remember that all previous versions of OpenVINO can be set. Why can’t the input size be specified in the latest version?

The official website has instructions in the latest version (2021.3) to set this parameter.

The error is as follows:

File "/opt/intel/openvino_2021/deployment_tools/tools/post_training_optimization_toolkit/libs/open_model_zoo/tools/accuracy_checker/accuracy_checker/config/config_validator.py", line 59, in raise_error
raise error
libs.open_model_zoo.tools.accuracy_checker.accuracy_checker.config.config_validator.ConfigError: Invalid value "{'type': 'yolo_v3', 'anchors': '14.0, 8.0, 20.0, 11.0, 29.0, 16.0, 21.0, 29.0, 47.0, 29.0, 73.0, 45.0', 'classes': 1, 'coords': 4, 'num': 6, 'input_width': 512, 'input_height': 288, 'threshold': 0.001, 'anchor_masks': [[3, 4, 5], [0, 1, 2]], 'outputs': ['detector/yolo-v4-tiny/Conv_17/BiasAdd/YoloRegion', 'detector/yolo-v4-tiny/Conv_20/BiasAdd/YoloRegion']}" for adapter.yolo_v3: adapter.yolo_v3 specifies unknown options: ['input_width', 'input_height']

Terminal: pot -c yolov4-tiny-spp-gray-custom-license_plate_prune_0.5_keep_0.01_288x512_0604_qtz.json --output-dir backup -e

When I cancel the input size parameter, it can work normally.

I suspect this has something to do with the question I asked before. Please help to answer in detail, thank you!

Please refer to the attachment link!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Zulkifli_Intel

Hello Peng Chang-Jan,

Greetings to you.

We are investigating this issue and will get back to you soon.

Regards,

Zulkifli

0 Kudos
Zulkifli_Intel

Hello Peng Chang-Jan,

We are still investigating this issue. As a workaround please not add these parameters into your .yml or .json file so that it can work as expected.

Regards,

Zulkifli

0 Kudos
jacky0327
New Contributor I

If the investigation is clear, please reply to me, thank you, the parameters stated on the official website cannot be used.

0 Kudos
Zulkifli_Intel

Hello Peng Chang-Jan.

Thank you for your patience.

We have confirmed that the parameter was enabled when AC tool cannot extract input resolution from the network. However, the issue was fixed in our latest version and it can automatically detect input shapes in the adapter. Therefore, such parameters are not required anymore. The documentation will be updated and fix, these changes will be reflected in the next version release.

Regards,

Zulkifli

0 Kudos
Zulkifli_Intel

Hello Peng Chang-Jan,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Sincerely,

Zulkifli

0 Kudos