Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

StaticShapeNonMaxSuppression_7550 parsing failed: the only supported value for softNMSSigma is 0

yjwong1999
Beginner

Firstly, the OpenVINO toolkit is amazing! I successfully converted my custom YOLOv3-based model from TensorFlow 2.0 framework to OpenVINO, in all three FP32/FP16/INT8 precision. The model is deployed successfully in intel CPU and iGPU.

However, my custom model could not be deployed in MYRIAD device. I encounter the error stated below:

/home/pi/openvino/inference-engine/src/vpu/graph_transformer/src/stages/static_shape_nms.cpp:126 StaticShapeNMS with name StaticShapeNonMaxSuppression_7550 parsing failed: the only supported value for softNMSSigma is 0, while it actually equal to 0.5

Based on the above error code, I suspect the error is due to the "tf.image.non_max_suppression_with_scores" in my code. So, I change the softNMSSigma to 0 in my model. After convert the edited model to OpenVINO IR format, I faced a new error code, as shown below:

/home/pi/openvino/inference-engine/src/vpu/graph_transformer/src/stages/static_shape_nms.cpp:138 StaticShapeNMS with name StaticShapeNonMaxSuppression_7542 parsing failed: selected_scores output is not supported

My speculation is that:

I changed the softNMSSigma to 0.0 instead of 0, because the function expects me to pass a float instead of int value. Is it due to this issue?

FYI, I'm using Ubuntu 18 + TensorFlow 2.5 version + OpenVINO 2021.1

Any suggestion to solve this? Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

Could you share your model files for us to check on our end?

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as Intel is no longer monitoring this thread. 

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos