Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

Still no certificate from "AI From the Data Center to the Edge"

Markus_B_Intel
Employee

I have finished the course "AI From the Data Center to the Edge" by running the Jupyter notebooks and completing the quiz at the end.

I selected the options to receive a certificate - and entered by credentials.

In the meantime I have received an email with an issued badge "AI From the Data Center to the Edge – An Optimized Path Using Intel® Architecture", which I had accepted.

But up to now I have not received the certificate.

Can you check whether something is missing to send-out the certificate via (e)mail?

Thank you very much in advance.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Hari_B_Intel

Hi @Markus_B_Intel 

sorry for the inconvenience, we will look into this issue and get back to you as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
Markus_B_Intel
Employee

Do you have an update in the meantime, @Hari_B_Intel ?

0 Kudos
Hari_B_Intel

Hi, @Markus_B_Intel  I am really apologizing for the delay, as for now, the respective team is still trying to resolve the issue.

I will update you soon once I got the information.

0 Kudos
Kalitot1000
Novice

Hello Markus, a fellow program taker here. Did you ever get the completion certificate? if so, could you please tell me how to do it. I am also having the same issue...

0 Kudos
Markus_B_Intel
Employee

Recommended to create a new issue/question - and then keep asking for feedback about the current status. You will be contacted - I got contacted by a support team.

0 Kudos