Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Suggestion on Green Glove Detection Method

Aung__Si_Thu
Beginner

Hi All,

I am working on the project to detect Green Glove. Using ipp library, I implemented my image source from Bayer to RGB and RGB to HSV. I used HSV threshold to detect Green Color. However, it is not very accurate since it has lot of noise in green pixel in my image. Also my project is running on RTOS so I will not have an access to other computer vision library like OpenCV.

I am fairly new to computer vision and still learning more about vision and excited to see great thing with vision. So, any suggestion to improve my detection method would be very much appreciated.
I also wanted to apply like stain/defect detection but cannot find method related to that in IPP library. Could I get some guideness or tip about how to approach or improve detection algorithm?

Thank you.

Best,
Si Thu.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Mark_L_Intel1

Hi Si Thu,

What is your system configuration? Are you saying you are developing your algorithm through IPP under OpenVINO?

Mark

0 Kudos
Aung__Si_Thu
Beginner

Hi Mark,

I just developing my algorithm through just IPP. My project runs on Real Time Operating System (RTOS) called "INtime". 

- Si Thu

0 Kudos
Aung__Si_Thu
Beginner

Hi Mark,

I just developing my algorithm through just IPP. My project runs on Real Time Operating System (RTOS) called "INtime". 

- Si Thu

Liu, Mark (Intel) wrote:

Hi Si Thu,

What is your system configuration? Are you saying you are developing your algorithm through IPP under OpenVINO?

Mark

0 Kudos
Aung__Si_Thu
Beginner

Hi Mark,

- Si Thu

0 Kudos
Mark_L_Intel1

Hi Si Thu,

Sorry for the late response.

Since you are using IPP, could you go to IPP forum to check if you can get help from there?

Mark

0 Kudos