Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

TensorFlow pb file retrained

idata
Employee

HI there,

I am a newbie. By using Tensorflow on my Linux desktop, I have retrained inception's final layer on my own categories and I followed the tutorial: https://www.tensorflow.org/tutorials/image_retraining

This process creates output_graph.pb and output_labels.txt files. How can I use these files for the interference procedure with Movidius?

Thank you.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

@daddym1985, here's a quick example of how to run TF slim models on NCS - https://movidius.github.io/ncsdk/TensorFlow.html

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

@daddym1985 , did you solve your problem? I got exactly the same, and it seems that the error, related to the BUILD file, was in fact coming from the file itself. Check online on github for the BUILD file, and for me some lines (about "label_image" file) was missing.

Hope it can help you,

Kat

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

@Kat_Klinex No I have not solved my probem. I think that it may be related to the tensor input name in my *.pb file

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi there,

by using TensorBoard tool, I found that the parameters for mvNCCompile are:

mvNCCompile output_graph.pb -s 12 -in=import/DecodeJpeg/contents -on=import/final_result -is 224 224

but this give me the error:

$ mvNCCompile output_graph.pb -s 12 -in=import/DecodeJpeg/contents -on=import/final_result -is 224 224

mvNCCompile v02.00, Copyright @ Movidius Ltd 2016

/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/ops.py:766: DeprecationWarning: builtin type EagerTensor has no module attribute

EagerTensor = c_api.TFE_Py_InitEagerTensor(_EagerTensorBase)

/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/util/tf_inspect.py:45: DeprecationWarning: inspect.getargspec() is deprecated, use inspect.signature() instead

if d.decorator_argspec is not None), _inspect.getargspec(target))

TypeError: expected bytes, float found

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 1302, in _run_fn

status, run_metadata)

SystemError: returned a result with an error set

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 1323, in _do_call

return fn(*args)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 1302, in _run_fn

status, run_metadata)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/errors_impl.py", line 473, in exit

c_api.TF_GetCode(self.status.status))

tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.InternalError: Unable to get element as bytes.

File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 118, in

create_graph(args.network, args.inputnode, args.outputnode, args.outfile, args.nshaves, args.inputsize, args.weights)

File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 104, in create_graph

net = parse_tensor(args, myriad_config)

File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/TensorFlowParser.py", line 229, in parse_tensor

res = outputTensor.eval(feed_dict={inputnode + ':0': input_data})

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/ops.py", line 570, in eval

return _eval_using_default_session(self, feed_dict, self.graph, session)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/ops.py", line 4455, in _eval_using_default_session

return session.run(tensors, feed_dict)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 889, in run

run_metadata_ptr)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 1120, in _run

feed_dict_tensor, options, run_metadata)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 1317, in _do_run

options, run_metadata)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 1336, in _do_call

raise type(e)(node_def, op, message)

tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.InternalError: Unable to get element as bytes.

Any idea?

Thanks
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Anyone find a way to get this to work?

0 Kudos