Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community support and discussions about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all things computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
5541 Discussions

The model-converter failed with a simple Kaldi model that I trained myself

rzy6461
Beginner

Hello,when I used a simple Kaldi model with only full connection layer and softmax layer, I failed to convert from. mdl to IR(.xml and .bin).The error message is as follows:

<class 'extensions.load.kaldi.loader.kaldiloader'="">Model Optimizer is not able to parse Kaldi model

Does this mean that even if the training model only contains the listed Kaldi * supported layers, it may not be converted either? Or what details did I miss?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

rzy

0 Kudos
4 Replies
rzy6461
Beginner

When I used the nnet-am-copy command to convert. mdl to a TXT file, I found that there were two layers, affinecomponentprecondition and sumgroupcomponent, which did not appear in Kaldi * supported layers.

Now I have two questions:

1.What are the differences between the affinecomponentprecondition and the affinecomponent in the model transformation? Will the affinecomponentprecondition layer be supported later?

2. Sumgroupcomponent seems to be a common layer. Why is it not supported now?

Best regards,

rzy

Adli

Hi zy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are currently investigating this issue and will get back to you soon.

Regards,

Adli

Adli

Hi Zy,

A quick check, did you use the 'mo_kaldi.py' command to convert the Kaldi model?

Regards,

Adli

Adli

Hi rzy6461,

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored.

Regards,

Adli