Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

Toolkit Error: Stage Details Not Supported: Minimum

idata
Employee

Hi,

I have trained a MobileNet model in keras which gives expected results(.h5 file). I got to know that to convert the model to graph, NCSDK supports either meta or pb file. So, I have converted .h5 file to pb file. After conversion I get results as expected. Now to deploy to Raspberry Pi board, I tried to convert the pb file into graph. At this point I get Toolkit Error: Stage Details Not Supported: Minimum

So can anyone help me to over come this error.

I am using ncsdk kit V1, tensorflow-1.6.0.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hi @shashank

I apologize for getting back to you a little late. What was the mvnc command that you used? Can you also please post the whole error message so that I can take a better look at this? But it looks like the tf.minimum operation is not supported by your version of the NCSDK. I would recommend upgrading to the latest NCSDK here and then run the mvncCheck command to see if you're still getting the same error.

Also, for your reference, here is a very helpful blog written by an NCS user about running a Keras model on the NCS!

Best Regards,

Sahira
0 Kudos