Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

Trouble during Openvino inference of Mask R-CNN Inception ResNet V2

Vishnuj
Beginner

Hi,

I tried to run inference of Mask R-CNN Inception ResNet V2 1024x1024 from Tensorflow2 Model Zoo. I am using the following command to convert the tensorflow model.

mo --saved_model_dir "mask_rcnn_inception_resnet_v2_1024x1024_coco17_gpu-8/saved_model" --transformations_config "/root/sharedfolder/dent_damage_det/mask_rcnn_support_api_v2.0.json" --tensorflow_object_detection_api_pipeline_config "mask_rcnn_inception_resnet_v2_1024x1024_coco17_gpu-8/pipeline.config" --output_dir "/root/sharedfolder/dent_damage_det/mrcnn_zoo" --input_shape [1,1024,1024,3]

The model got converted successfully. While running inference on the converted model I am getting this error:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
RuntimeError Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-68-f922978d5286> in <module>
7 request = compiled_model.create_infer_request()
8 input_image = np.zeros((1, 1024, 1024,3))
----> 9 request.infer(inputs={input_layer.any_name: input_img})

/opt/intel/openvino/python/python3.6/openvino/runtime/ie_api.py in infer(self, inputs)
108 """
109 return super().infer(
--> 110 {} if inputs is None else normalize_inputs(inputs, get_input_types(self))
111 )

RuntimeError: Proposal operation image info input must have positive image height and width.

I used the following code to run inference:

ie_core = Core()
model = ie_core.read_model(model=model_path, weights=model_weights_path)
compiled_model = ie_core.compile_model(model=model, device_name="CPU")
input_layer = next(iter(compiled_model.inputs))
output_layers = list(compiled_model.outputs)

request = compiled_model.create_infer_request()
input_image = np.zeros((1, 1024, 1024,3))
request.infer(inputs={input_layer.any_name: input_img})

Please help me to resolve this issue and run inference on the model.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Zulkifli_Intel

Hello Vishnuj,

Greetings to you.

I noticed that you opened another thread with a similar problem. I will close this thread and will provide the support here:

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-Distribution-of-OpenVINO/Error-during-Openvino-inference-of-Mask-R-CNN-Inception-ResNet/m-p/1392619#M27537

Therefore this thread will no longer be monitored.

Sincerely,

Zulkifli

0 Kudos