Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Unable to download OpenVINO

milo1
Beginner

I'm unable to download this for any flavor of OS. 

I have tried selecting Linux and MacOS both from the following page: https://software.seek.intel.com/openvino-toolkit

Once I fill out the information and select "Register and Download" I get the following error: 

We have experienced a critical system error.

A notice has been automatically generated to alert our staff. We will address this condition as soon as possible. Please try again later, after we have had some time to make repairs.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we resolve this issue.
For Licensing and Registration help,Click Here.

I have tried 3 different browsers and all of them yield the same result. I have also tried accessing at this link (as referenced in another post) but it redirects to the same as the link at the top of this post. https://software.intel.com/en-us/openvino-toolkit/choose-download

It appears to be a system issue, so I'm curious are there alternative (direct) downloads for the software instead of relying on this? 

Thanks

-MW

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Peh_Intel

Hello MW,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

First and foremost, we apologize for the inconvenience caused in downloading OpenVINO™ toolkit.

We have reported this issue to the respective team, and it will been fixed soon.

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos
Peh_Intel

Dear MW,

We identified and fixed a bug in our registration system last week that may have caused a disruption to your experience downloading the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit. This issue has now been remedied and we invite you to return to complete your download. For an optimal download experience, we recommend removing any ad blockers.

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos
Peh_Intel

Hi MW,

This thread will no longer be monitored since the download issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos