Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

deblurring.py import error

gb8
New Contributor I

Hi, again.

When I test deblurring.py, similar error produces.

import Deblurring --> error

1번 오류.png

Though I am not Python expert, I modified the code I can.

Simply added model_api path to sys.path as follow solved those error.

sys.path.append(str(Path(__file__).resolve().parents[2] / 'common/python/openvino/model_zoo/model_api'))

Next, import PerformanceMetrics error occues.
from ..performance_metrics import PerformanceMetrics

2022-04-01 15_32_43-async_pipeline.py - open_model_zoo_org [WSL_ OV_Ub20] - Visual Studio Code.png

it seems kind of relative path error.
I set just no parent directory -  'from performance_metrics import PerformanceMetrics', solves it.

That's it.

gb8

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

@gb8 according to the OMZ demo descriptions, you need to properly initialize environment, in order to run demos. In particular, for python demos you need to install OMZ Model API component (that can be achieved by simple command

pip install <omz_dir>/demos/common/python

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

@gb8 according to the OMZ demo descriptions, you need to properly initialize environment, in order to run demos. In particular, for python demos you need to install OMZ Model API component (that can be achieved by simple command

pip install <omz_dir>/demos/common/python

0 Kudos
Peh_Intel

Hi gb8,

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos