Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

i was trying to convert tensorflow fastercnn frozengraph.pb which i trained with custom data to modeloptimizer ir file

vasi__manoj
Beginner

i am getting this error

The Preprocessor block has been removed. Only nodes performing mean value subtraction and scaling (if applicable) are kept.
[ ERROR ] Found the following nodes '[]' with name 'swapped_proposals' but there should be exactly 1. Looks like ObjectDetectionAPIProposalAndROIPoolingReplacement replacement didn't work.

******************************************************************************************************************

https://github.com/opencv/dldt/issues/28@manoj652

****************************************************************************************

--log_level DEBUG file is in the above link
SecondStagePostprocessor/BatchMultiClassNonMaxSuppression/map/while/MultiClassNonMaxSuppression/ChangeCoordinateFrame/truediv_1/mul_
SecondStagePostprocessor/scale_logits/reciprocal_
SecondStagePostprocessor/scale_logits/mul_
[ ERROR ] Found the following nodes '[]' with name 'swapped_proposals' but there should be exactly 1. Looks like ObjectDetectionAPIProposalAndROIPoolingReplacement replacement didn't work.
[ 2018-11-15 21:55:55,244 ] [ DEBUG ] [ main:327 ] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/manojvasi/intel/computer_vision_sdk_2018.3.343/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/main.py", line 321, in main
return driver(argv)
File "/home/manojvasi/intel/computer_vision_sdk_2018.3.343/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/main.py", line 263, in driver
mean_scale_values=mean_scale)
File "/home/manojvasi/intel/computer_vision_sdk_2018.3.343/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/pipeline/tf.py", line 171, in tf2nx
class_registration.apply_replacements(graph, class_registration.ClassType.FRONT_REPLACER)
File "/home/manojvasi/intel/computer_vision_sdk_2018.3.343/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/utils/class_registration.py", line 102, in apply_replacements
replacer.find_and_replace_pattern(graph)
File "/home/manojvasi/intel/computer_vision_sdk_2018.3.343/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/front/tf/replacement.py", line 91, in find_and_replace_pattern
self.replace_sub_graph(graph, match)
File "/home/manojvasi/intel/computer_vision_sdk_2018.3.343/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/front/common/replacement.py", line 115, in replace_sub_graph
new_sub_graph = self.generate_sub_graph(graph, match)
File "/home/manojvasi/intel/computer_vision_sdk_2018.3.343/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/extensions/front/tf/ObjectDetectionAPI.py", line 261, in generate_sub_graph
format(proposal_nodes_ids))
mo.utils.error.Error: Found the following nodes '[]' with name 'swapped_proposals' but there should be exactly 1. Looks like ObjectDetectionAPIProposalAndROIPoolingReplacement replacement didn't work.

***********************************************************************************************************

i was able to convert my custom train models which are ssd based and fasterrcnn pretrained model .

but when i trained with my customdata on fasterrcnn i am getting this error

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Severine_H_Intel
Employee

This is a double post to github, I am closing it. 

0 Kudos