Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

installation

yesilgulalp
Novice

Hi everyone,

I'm a new user of OpenVINO and I followed the instruction from docs.openvino.

When I execute the install_prerequistes.bat in the command line, the info message appeared :

INFO: This is taking longer than usual. You might need to provide the dependency resolver with stricter constraints to reduce runtime. If you want to abort this run, you can press Ctrl + C to do so. To improve how pip performs, tell us what happened here: https://pip.pypa.io/surveys/backtracking
INFO: This is taking longer than usual. You might need to provide the dependency resolver with stricter constraints to reduce runtime. If you want to abort this run, you can press Ctrl + C to do so. To improve how pip performs, tell us what happened here: https://pip.pypa.io/surveys/backtracking
INFO: pip is looking at multiple versions of keras-preprocessing to determine which version is compatible with other requirements. This could take a while.

And I waited a very long time and it's not changed, then I stopped watching and go the sleep.
When I woke up, I checked the processing but it still same

What can I do for that ? Should I continue creating a new environment with Conda?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
yesilgulalp
Novice

Hello, I apologize for opening the subject for such a simple question. The documents say that protoco is only used in python3.6 and python3.4. I didn't understand the exact reason. Those who have encountered this problem should try again with conda python3.6.

80. What does the message "Warning: please expect that Model Optimizer conversion might be slow" mean?

You are using an unsupported Python* version. Use only versions 3.4 - 3.6 for the C++ protobuf implementation that is supplied with the OpenVINO Toolkit. You can still boost conversion speed by building protobuf library from sources. For complete instructions about building protobuf from sources, see the appropriate section in Converting a Model to Intermediate Representation.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
yesilgulalp
Novice

Hello, I apologize for opening the subject for such a simple question. The documents say that protoco is only used in python3.6 and python3.4. I didn't understand the exact reason. Those who have encountered this problem should try again with conda python3.6.

80. What does the message "Warning: please expect that Model Optimizer conversion might be slow" mean?

You are using an unsupported Python* version. Use only versions 3.4 - 3.6 for the C++ protobuf implementation that is supplied with the OpenVINO Toolkit. You can still boost conversion speed by building protobuf library from sources. For complete instructions about building protobuf from sources, see the appropriate section in Converting a Model to Intermediate Representation.

0 Kudos
Peh_Intel

Hi Yesilgul,

Thanks for sharing. This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos