Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

libcpu_extension.so alternative for windows

Cuenza__Jonathan
Beginner

I'm trying to use object_detection_demo_yolov3_async.py  but it is giving me this error "[ ERROR ] Please try to specify cpu extensions library path in sample's command line parameters using -l or --cpu_extension command line argument", The problem is im running it on windows. I hope someone can help me. Thanks and God bless...

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Cuenza__Jonathan
Beginner

Ok nevermind i found the dll C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Intel\OpenVINO\inference_engine_samples_build\intel64\Release\cpu_extension.dll

0 Kudos
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear Cuenza, Jonathan,

Glad you found it. Yep in Windows it's a *.dll not an *.so, and it's found in the exact location which you discovered. It's built when you build the OpenVino samples.

Thanks,

Shubha

0 Kudos
GMath7
Beginner

Hi,

Could you please tell me the GPU extension dll to use in Windows(GPU) for OpenVINO application.

regards,

Gina Mathew

0 Kudos
Luis_at_Intel

Hi Matthew, Gina,

Thanks for reaching out. This thread has already been answered and is now closed. Please open a new thread with your question and I will be more than happy to assist.

Regards,

Luis

0 Kudos