Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

libngraph.so not found

MHagi
Beginner

After installing l_openvino_toolkit_runtime_raspbian_p_20020.1.023 and launching the action_recognition demo program, the attached error occurred. (2020-02-11-175734_1184x624_scrot.png)
I checked the location according to the error message that the specified library libngraph.so could not be found.
(2020-02-11-175320_1184x624_scrot)

This code was valid in version 2019.3.334

libngrapgh.so does not seem to be automatically by the installation.
Do I need to create my own according to the contents of https://www.ngraph.ai/documentation/buildlb?

Please let me know if the specification method is wrong.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Moriki,

The Action Recognition Demo is not supported by the MYRIAD Plugin and will not work on the Raspberry Pi as the decoder will need to run on an Intel CPU. Take a look at this table in this document to see which demos/modes are supported by device.

Regarding the libngraph.so error, could you share the steps to reproduce as I did not see this error. Which command, demo and model did you use?

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Yunbiao_W_Intel
Employee

Hi, Jesus,

I also have the same issue. my openvino version is openvino_2020.1.023. I tried to run the command 

sudo ./benchmark_app -m ~/home/ywang44/openvino_m/intel/face-detection-retail-0004/FP16/face-detection-retail-0004.xml

I got the error message:

./benchmark_app: error while loading shared libraries: libngraph.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have already run the setupvars.sh for openvino environment. I could not find the libngraph.so library in my system How do I install this library?

Thanks

Frank

0 Kudos
pmundt
Beginner

I had the same problem trying to run the samples in the 2021.1.110 distribution, and found it in openvino/deployment_tools/ngraph/lib, which for some reason wasn't being picked up by setupvars. You can manually append this to your LD_LIBRARY_PATH, or throw it in your /etc/ld.so.conf directly.

0 Kudos