Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

model optimizer issue

Luy
Beginner

I got pb file from yolo model, and tried to convert it to IR using mo_tf.py script.

But it shows following error.

python3 mo_tf.py --input_model ~/Documents/tensorflow-yolo-v3/yolov3_model.pb --tensorflow_use_custom_operations_config extensions/front/tf/yolo_v3.json --batch 1

/opt/intel/openvino_2019.1.094/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/middle/passes/fusing/decomposition.py:65: RuntimeWarning: invalid value encountered in sqrt
  scale = 1. / np.sqrt(variance.value + eps)
[ ERROR ]  -------------------------------------------------
[ ERROR ]  ----------------- INTERNAL ERROR ----------------
[ ERROR ]  Unexpected exception happened.
[ ERROR ]  Please contact Model Optimizer developers and forward the following information:
[ ERROR ]  
[ ERROR ]  Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/intel/openvino_2019.1.094/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/main.py", line 312, in main
    return driver(argv)
  File "/opt/intel/openvino_2019.1.094/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/main.py", line 263, in driver
    is_binary=not argv.input_model_is_text)
  File "/opt/intel/openvino_2019.1.094/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/pipeline/tf.py", line 141, in tf2nx
    graph_clean_up_tf(graph)
  File "/opt/intel/openvino_2019.1.094/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/middle/passes/eliminate.py", line 186, in graph_clean_up_tf
    graph_clean_up(graph, ['TFCustomSubgraphCall', 'Shape'])
  File "/opt/intel/openvino_2019.1.094/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/middle/passes/eliminate.py", line 181, in graph_clean_up
    add_constant_operations(graph)
  File "/opt/intel/openvino_2019.1.094/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/middle/passes/eliminate.py", line 145, in add_constant_operations
    Const(graph, dict(value=node.value, shape=np.array(node.value.shape))).create_node_with_data(data_nodes=node)
  File "/opt/intel/openvino_2019.1.094/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/ops/op.py", line 207, in create_node_with_data
    [np.array_equal(old_data_value[id], data_node.value) for id, data_node in enumerate(data_nodes)])
AssertionError

[ ERROR ]  ---------------- END OF BUG REPORT --------------
[ ERROR ]  -------------------------------------------------

how can I fix this issue? I need your help.

Thanks, 

Regards

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Luis_at_Intel

Hi Luy,

Is your model a custom model or is it pure yolov3? If its possible please share your .pb model so we can attempt to convert it to IR format, you can send me a private message in case you don't want to share it publicly.

Also, from the error message it looks like you are using and older version of OpenVINO, I'd suggest to try the latest release and see if the problem persists.

Regards,

Luis

0 Kudos