Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

openvino sample build fail

shay_w_
Beginner

Hi,

I compile the samples - some of them work but I get the following message.

What does it mean?

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C1041 cannot open program database 'C:\Intel\computer_vision_sdk_2018.2.304\inference_engine\bin\intel64\Debug\vc140.pdb'; if multiple CL.EXE write to the same .PDB file, please use /FS end2end_video_analytics_ie C:\Intel\computer_vision_sdk_2018.2.304\inference_engine\samples\end2end_video_analytics\end2end_video_analytics_ie\main.cpp 1
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Monique_J_Intel
Employee

Hi Shay,

This error occurs when there are multiple processes trying to access the projects PDB file at a time.

Steps to try:

1.Set compiler option to force synchronous PDB writes shown here

2.Clean and Rebuild project.

Let me know if those two steps work for you.

Kind Regards,

Monique Jones

0 Kudos
Puneet_J_
Beginner

Hi,

I tried age/gender detection using computer_vision_sdk_2018.2.300  trained model age-gender-recognition-retail-0013.   For all the faces tried I don't see any age less than 19.5  even for faces of child and teen.  For the example image age-gender-recognition-retail-0001.jpg, the documentation mentions age of 18.97 while I get 22.3.   Am I missing something, or the net has been trained only for ages about 19.0 (or so).

Thanks,

Puneet

0 Kudos
Puneet_J_
Beginner

Sorry, above issue incorrectly posted to this thread.  Please ignore.

0 Kudos