Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

"Random Standard Normal" Supports extended layers

KojiroMachi
Beginner

"Random Standard Normal" is included in the layer of the model currently in use.
Model optimization in OpenVINO does not support this layer, so I am trying to extend it.

However, I can't understand how to generate code for extension even if I read the document, so please tell me the basic code to make it compatible with "Random Standard Normal".

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Peh_Intel

Hi Kojiro,

Since Random Standard Normal layer is not supported by Model Optimizer, hence we regret to inform you that we are unable to help you thoroughly. Please have a look at the documentation again as reference to generate the extension code for your unsupported layer. You may also refer to the previous thread for the explanation.  

We know that is not what you want to hear, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos
Peh_Intel

Hi Kojiro,

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored. 

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos