Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

run demo_security_barrier_camera with webcam

Hamadouche__Mohand

Hello,
currently I'm trying to run demo_security_barrier_camera on LAPTOP + Movidius V2
it worked for a front image of a vehicle and a video
   the exec command with the otion -i "<path1>" "<path2>" Required. Path to video or image files. Default value is "cam" to work with cameras.
I have a question; how to make it work using the video stream from the webcam or with a usb camera ?
thanks for any help 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sahira_Intel

Hi,

To use a USB camera with the examples that require a webcam, you have to specify the path to the stream the video. Try using

-i /dev/video0 

That should work unless your USB camera is able to stream more than one stream (ex. RGB, depth & infrared) in which case you'd need to use video1 or video2, etc.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Regards,

Sahira 

0 Kudos
Hamadouche__Mohand

Hello Sahira
Thank you for your valuable help on the use of stream the video :) 

now I'm trying to run it on raspberry Pi 3,
I did not find the execution files of the pre-trained models
on the site OpenVINO-Install-RaspberryPI , where I find example wich's just an face detection example using an image and that outputs out_0.bmp
how can I do the vehicle detection on the rasspberry + movidius + cam ?
  and I would know if i can use the file in "computer_vision_sdk / deployment_tools / demo": demo_security_barrier_camera.sh  of linux openvino in the raspberry to do vehicle detection with the raspberry?

0 Kudos