Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

source ../../setvars.sh not working under Windows

Cagri_T_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I have compiled the binary files under Windows and the following command did not work for me through a command prompt under computer_vision_sdk_2018.3.343\deployment_tools\inference_engine\bin\intel64\Release as per the documentation provided.

source ../../setvars.sh

Any idea on how to resolve this?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Cagri_T_Intel
Employee

Is the correct script supposed to be the following for Windows?

<INSTALLATION DIRECTORY>\bin\setupvars.bat

0 Kudos
Mark_L_Intel1

Hi Cagri,

Yes, that should be the script to run.

Mark

0 Kudos
Cagri_T_Intel
Employee

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response.

I ran that script and tried to run a face detection model using the following command:

interactive_face_detection_sample.exe -m C:\Intel\computer_vision_sdk_2018.3.343\deployment_tools\intel_models\face-detection-adas-0001\FP32\face-detection-adas-0001.xml -d "CPU"

However, I am getting an error saying opencv_world343.dll cannot be found. I can see that this dll is actually located under the following folder:

computer_vision_sdk_2018.3.343\opencv\x64\vc14\bin

It seems the interactive_face_detection_sample.exe cannot locate that folder. Any suggestions on how I can sort this out?

Regards...

0 Kudos
Cagri_T_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I found what the issue was. The following script needs to be re-run each time a new command window is created. 

<INSTALLATION DIRECTORY>\bin\setupvars.bat

After re-running the script in the new window, the face detector started working like a charm!

I think I will add the required variables to my path explicitly to avoid having to remember this detail.

0 Kudos
Mark_L_Intel1

Hi Charaw,

Glad to know it works. Yes, put the environment variables would be convenient.

Mark

0 Kudos