Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

yoloc5s model in 401-object-detection-webcam notebook

Mostafa-
Employee

Hello All,

I am trying to run yolov5s (already converted to OpenVINO format) in 401-object-detection-webcam notebook;

https://github.com/openvinotoolkit/openvino_notebooks/tree/main/notebooks/401-object-detection-webcam

and I got this error "Can't SetBlob with name: images, because model input (shape={1,3,640,640}) and blob (shape=(1.3.640.3)) are incompatible".

does it because the model and the data have different shapes, if yes, can you help to solve this please?

BR,

Mostafa

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IntelSupport

Hi Mostafa,

Thanks for reaching out.

Yolov5 is currently not an officially supported topology by the OpenVINO toolkit nor has it been validated by us. It will be supported in future versions of the OpenVINO toolkit.

For sharing purposes, I also tried running this demo using yolo-v3-tf and yolo-v4-tf models from Open Model Zoo (OMZ) and encountered errors as well.

For your information, ssdlite_mobilenet_v2 is the only officially supported model for this demo. I validated this model, and I'm able to successfully run this demo.

Subsequently, I proactively tested with the following ssd models as well, and am able to run the demo successfully too.

•  ssd_mobilenet_v1_coco
  •  ssd_mobilenet_v1_fpn_coco

I share the output when running the demo with the ssd_mobilenet_v1_fpn_coco model here.

object_detection_401.png

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
Mostafa-
Employee

Thank you for your reply.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hi Mostafa,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided the information. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos