Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
394 Discussions

Controller API on the Intel Smart Edge

Escaleira
Beginner

Hello there,

I have been using and testing OpenNESS for almost a year now, and I have been having some difficulties finding some useful resources regarding MEC. In multiple sources, it is referenced that Intel Smart Edge Open follows the Mp1 ETSI standard API specifications (for example, in the White Paper or in this Architecture README). According to the ETSI specification document, the Mp1 reference point can be divided in two distinct APIs: the MEC application API (in OpenNESS, I supose you call it Controller API) and the MEC service management API (I suppose it is the EAA  on Intel Smart Edge Open). However, I am not able to find the Controller API when I install Intel Smart Edge Open when following your documentation.

Therefore, my question is: how can I find this API and use it?

Thank you for your time

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi Escaleira,

Apologies for the delay, your inquiry seems to be related to open sourced version of Intel Smart Edge. Could you please open an issue at https://github.com/smart-edge-open/open-developer-experience-kits/issues with your question?

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Escaleira,

Apologies for the delay, your inquiry seems to be related to open sourced version of Intel Smart Edge. Could you please open an issue at https://github.com/smart-edge-open/open-developer-experience-kits/issues with your question?

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos
WeiSeng
Employee

Hi.

When I try to deploy the smart edge open $pipenv run ./deploy.py. cause error as attached. Any suggestion?

0 Kudos