Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
401 Discussions

Error while registering docker images with smr in csl manager

Smrithi
New Contributor I

While trying to register both video ingestion and video analytics image files using smr in csl manager, I am getting the error as:- Cannot parse response from docker daemon while trying to load image file. This is happening only for video ingestion and video analytics container images. Rest I was able to register successfully. I have attached the SS of the error for reference. Kindl help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Smrithi
New Contributor I

The issue was solved by making a new copy of docker image tarfile of both video ingestion and video analytics and copying it to the csl server machine. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Smrithi
New Contributor I

The issue was solved by making a new copy of docker image tarfile of both video ingestion and video analytics and copying it to the csl server machine. 

0 Kudos