Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
394 Discussions

Inventory details not updated while simulating Automated Checkout RI Scenarios

chiao
Beginner

Hi

I deployed the Automated Checkout RI in Azure EFLOW, it can successfully run on the machine, but failed in simulating using the automated script or curl REST API calls.

please refer to the attached files, thanks!!

BR,

Denise

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
SShan_Intel

Hi Denise,

Sorry for late response. From the screenshot I notice that you running summary.py in your local NUC device, could you try to run in eflow device? 

Regards,

SShan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi chiao,

Please allow us to investigate this issue. I verified the reference implementation is working as expected when deploying on my local system.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
chiao
Beginner

Hi Jesus,

I deployed the Automated Checkout RI in the Linux environment and had the same problem.

Please refer to the attached files, thanks!!

BR,

Denise

0 Kudos
SShan_Intel

Hi Denise,

Sorry for late response. From the screenshot I notice that you running summary.py in your local NUC device, could you try to run in eflow device? 

Regards,

SShan

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos