Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
400 Discussions

Questa Sim "ZERO COST "License

Bmack
Beginner

I just downloaded Quartus lite 21.3 . I have Questa sim with my download. While downloading Questas im , that comes with the Quartus 21.3 package, it says Questa sim has a zero cost license associated with it. I'm trying to access this license. I have Registered with "Intel® PSG Self Servicing License Center (SSLC)" yet when I go to this page after Registering ,I'm redirected to another site with in your company but not a place where I can get my zero cost license file for Questa sim. How can I gain access to my Zero Cost license for this project?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Bmack,

Thanks for reaching out, I believe your inquiry would be better answered by the FPGA team. This forum is for Edge Software Hub, I will transfer your ticket to the appropriate team.

In the meantime, I encourage you to visit the following page and see if it addresses your question.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/software/programmable/quartus-prime/questa-edition.html

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Could you try this link - https://licensing.intel.com/eval-free-licenses

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos