Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

ACEX 1K Device support required

Naren1
Novice

We are looking for a software tool that supports place and route (from an EDF file) and generates a programmable POF file for ACEX 1K devices. Please let us know the software to be used. 

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

The latest software that you can use is Quartus II v9.0.

You don't need to purchase a license for this but you would need to contact Intel FAE or Intel Sales team to get the old version of Quartus Prime. The reason is we have a communication within the marketing and Intel FAE/Sales to work on this.

Let me know if you cannot contact Intel FAE/Sales.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Naren1
Novice

Hi,

I could not download Quartus II 9.0 from Intel website.

I would appreciate if you route to the query to appropriate Intel FAE / Sales.

Regards

Narendra kumar K

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi Narendra,

Can you contact your distributor sales representative/DFAE about this, so they can file an IPS (Intel Premium Support) case? This way we can get our Sales team to provide the software to you.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi Narendra,

We did not receive any response to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided, thus I will put this case to close pending. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

Regards,
Nurina

P/S: If you like my comment, feel free to give Kudos. If my comment solved your problem, feel free to accept my comment as solution!

0 Kudos
Naren1
Novice

I have not yet received a solution. I could not download the Quartus II 9.0  software from Intel website as well.

Can you please let us know whether Quartus II Prime software supports ACEX 1K series of FPGAs ?

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi Narendra,

Unfortunately we do not support this request on the Intel Community public forum. You have to file an Intel Premium Support (IPS) to request this.

Table 3-1 of the Quartus II 9.0 handbook states that ACEX 1k is supported: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/hb/qts/archives/quartusii_handbook_9.0.pdf#page=125

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi Narendra,

Do you have any updates?

0 Kudos
Naren1
Novice

Hi, 

I dont have any updates.

Is there any other way Intel can provide us Quartus II 9.0 through a download link ?

Thanks !

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

Sorry, all the download links have been EOL'd and you can only obtain the Quartus II version 9.0 software from our sales team/FAE. This can only be done on IPS (Intel Premium Support).

Please contact the DFAE from your company so they can file an IPS case and we can assign a salesperson to provide the software.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi Narendra,

I will put this case to close pending since your question has been addressed. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

Regards,
Nurina

P/S: If you like my comment, feel free to give Kudos. If my comment solved your problem, feel free to accept my comment as solution!

0 Kudos