Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1155 Discussions

Access Denied when accessing Partner Alliance

dorper
Beginner

While logged in to my Intel account, I try to access the Licensing Center from the link sent in the email. However, it brings me to a webpage that says:

Account Required

Need help with accessing Intel® Partner Alliance?

Ensure that you are using the email address associated with your Intel® Partner Alliance account. 

Complete registration for Intel® Partner Alliance account access. 

Contact your company’s partner admin to ensure you have the proper entitlements to view this content. 

Still need help accessing Intel Partner Alliance? Chat with Intel.

Clicking "Complete Registration" redirects to another page that redirects to the Account Required page.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. Have you logged in and access SSLC before?

If yes, could open the page in a new browser window after clearing your browser cache and cookies.

If no, try this link - https://licensing.intel.com/eval-free-licenses after clearing your browser cache and cookies as well. 

0 Kudos
dorper
Beginner

I clicked the link after clearing cookies and it brought me to the verification page that I filled out multiple times over the past week. I received the confirmation email last week but have been unable to access SSLC:

XXXXXXX,

Welcome to the Intel® FPGA Self Service Licensing Center (SSLC). You can now view, manage and, where necessary, activate your license entitlements for Intel PSG Software and IP.
The SSLC uses a guided approach to help you perform the basic license entitlement functions. There are also videos and documentation provided for reference.

Please save your log-in information for future reference:

Username: XXXXXXX
Email Address: XXXXXXX

Your password should be protected as confidential. The use of this password on Intel's websites is governed by Intel's Terms and Conditions of Use linked from the bottom of each respective site's web pages.

Log in to intel.com/sslc to view and manage your Intel® PSG Software and IP License Entitlements.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Could you provide

Username: XXXXXXX

Email Address: XXXXXXX

Kindly also advise the following for further checking.

Name :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

For privacy, you can also reply/attach file in private message

0 Kudos
aedalzotto
Beginner

I am with the exact same problem

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi aedalzotto, may we know what error when you log in to this link - https://licensing.intel.com/eval-free-licenses

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos