Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

Account Required on page "Let's get you into the Program"

ARaoofy
Beginner

Dear Intel support team,

Earlier today, I had a chat with one of your colleagues through "Chat with Intel" regarding an issue I am experiencing with managing FPGA licenses in our institute! He mentioned that he is opening a service ticket (05709667). I now received an email that suggests that this Forum is the way to move forward. So here is the short version of the issue:

My colleague is representing our institute as part of the Intel Academic Program. He gave me (this account) admin access to manage the FPGA Licenses in "Intel® FPGA Self Service Licensing Center ". However, Once I click on this link, I am forwarded to another page that suggests I need to "complete your registration" "to gain access". However, clicking on the links provided on this page redirects me to the same page. Therefore I am blocked and cannot proceed forward. Can you please help resolve this issue? Thanks for your assistance!

Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 14.59.16.png

Regards,

Amir Raoofy

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. My guess, your license is a university support license. For University license and related. Sign into the FPGA Academic Program website and request software licenses and hardware from there.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/topic-technology/fpga-academic/membership.html     

But if you still have any question regarding University/Intel Academic Program, drop an Email to fpgauniversity@intel.com             

Our university team will help and answer your question

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. My guess, your license is a university support license. For University license and related. Sign into the FPGA Academic Program website and request software licenses and hardware from there.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/topic-technology/fpga-academic/membership.html     

But if you still have any question regarding University/Intel Academic Program, drop an Email to fpgauniversity@intel.com             

Our university team will help and answer your question

0 Kudos
ARaoofy
Beginner

An internal Intel link send me a link which helped me to activate my account. So this is resolved. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Rob_Lara
Employee

This question did not need to be answered by the University Program. Sometimes the solution is the same for a non-University member.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

With your confirmation. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos