Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

Can I have a definitive statement as to what version of Quartus was the last to support WindowsXP on 32 bit machines ?

RH0001
New Contributor I

The last I have succeeded in downloading and running is 8, but as your download area is full of broken links I am limited in what I can try.

Out of interest there doesn't seem to be any consise documentation in your release notes or anywhere else I can find stating what o/s etc the software is supposed to run upon........

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Intel Quartus II software versions 14.1 and later are not available as 32-bit software.

please refer the link below,

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/knowledge-base/solutions/rd03032015_755.html

Regards,

Vicky

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Intel Quartus II software versions 14.1 and later are not available as 32-bit software.

please refer the link below,

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/knowledge-base/solutions/rd03032015_755.html

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
RH0001
New Contributor I

Hi Vicky,

Thank you for your reply BUT the link is once again faulty like so much in your download site, when I select windows and any file download tab I get the following

"Download and install instructions:

1. Download Quartus II software, and any other software products you want to install, into a temporary directory.

2. Download device support files into the same directory as the Quartus II software installation file.

3. Run the QuartusSetup-14.0.0.200.exe file.

All software and components downloaded into the same temporary directory are automatically installed; however, stand-alone software must be installed separately.

If you have problem downloading or installing Quartus II software, please let us know via the feedback page.

The files are not available for download yet.

"

So isn't about time Intel spent some time cleaning up there downloads site ?

I have already complained about broken links in another message here and I am not the only one .....

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Please check with the below link for Quartus II 14.0 Web or Subscription Edition.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/downloads/download-center.html

"So isn't about time Intel spent some time cleaning up there downloads site ?

I have already complained about broken links in another message here and I am not the only one" ..... ......... ..... we observed & realized that, team is working on it.

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Have you resolved the issue?

May I know any update or Should I consider that case to be closed?

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
RH0001
New Contributor I

The issue is depending upon the activities (or not) of your IT department as for a week or so we (the customers) have been unable to download anything useful!!

0 Kudos
RH0001
New Contributor I

Yes I got a copy of 12.0 from somewhere else and that solved my problem thank you

0 Kudos