Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1154 Discussions

Can't access self licensing center

diametrix
Beginner

I'm trying to obtain Questa starter edition license.  I registered for a new account with Intel and received an e-mail that registration was complete.  I can log into my account, however when I try to access self licensing center I'm briefly taken to Intel Partner Alliance page and then redirected to a page that says Intel Partner Alliance Account Required.  One of the options says that I need to complete registration for Intel Partner Alliance account.  However if I click on the link there the cycle repeats.  Tried to chat with the support online and they sent me here

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. To further checking, provide

Name :

Email Address :

Company/University Name :

Company/University Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

computer name:

For privacy, reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos