Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1154 Discussions

Cannot generate license file for license server

SDunc1
Beginner

about a month ago i put in request to get a renewal license of 50 seats for our department license server for Quartus/ModelSim.

I logged in and i can see a new license that now expires in 2024, but i am not permitted to generate a license file.

i am the administrator of our quartus software in the department, so i dont know why i cannot do this.  screenshot added.

My intention is to identify the server mac, and assign this license to that pc.  then generate the license file.  The site is not allowing me to do this.

Since it is only the modelsim portion of the license that has expired, i want to copy and paste this txt file into the existing license file that still has quartus licensing active.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Please provide you details for furthers checking.

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

If there is a Change in email

Old email:

New email:

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message.

0 Kudos
SDunc1
Beginner

how do i reply with private message????

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We PM you a private message. Hope you received it. 

0 Kudos
SDunc1
Beginner

nothing received. by email or by 'account inbox' on this website.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Apologize for delay as I’m out of office recently. We update you in private message. Hope you received it.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply/answer that I have provided in private message mail. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos