Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Cannot update license

trey60
Beginner

I have a perpetual modelsim-ae license that has expired so I need a new one.  I also need to change the NIC ID.  I keep getting re-directed to the partner alliance page when I try to go to the licensing page.

I never got a resolution under previous post.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Could you help to log-in again to SSLC here https://licensing.intel.com/ ?. If still can’t sign-in, could you help to register again.

To change NIC ID kindly regenerate license in SSLC. Feel free to read the user guides with steps.

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/education/demonstrations/online/licensing/fpga-self-service-licensing-center-user-guide.pdf

0 Kudos
trey60
Beginner

Still cannot get to sslc.  I always get re-directed to partner alliance.

Can you cancel my partner alliance?  I haven't been in one since 2012.

I created a new login under a different email and I can get to sslc.

I tried to search for computer name and activation code, but neither one worked.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Based on my understanding, your application is currently in the process of approval, which will take up to 3-4 working days. After the process has been completed you will have no issue in logging in to the website. 

0 Kudos
trey60
Beginner

It has been over 4 days and I still cannot access licensing center, nothing has changed. Still getting re-directed to partner alliance page.

trey60_0-1668780042657.png

0 Kudos
trey60
Beginner

Can someone just send me an updated license file, here is my old one...

0 Kudos
trey60
Beginner

does anyone still work for Intel?

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Apologize for the inconvenience. To further check could you provide the details

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

If there is a Change in email

Old email:

New email:

Also provide the license.dat file

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message.

0 Kudos
trey60
Beginner
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We PM you a private message. Hope you received it. 

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos