Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

Combining and old Quartus Prime license with new Questa license

mclevenger
Beginner

Hello,

I work for a university, and I'm trying to take our existing Quartus Prime license that expires in 2027 and add a new Questa license to it.

I've edited the license.dat file with the questa info.  I've had to updated the flexlm software, but now I've broken the license server (error -96, 491).   Our old Quartus Prime license does not appear in the self-licensing center website.  Can anyone help me get our University Quartus Prime license updated with the additional Questa information?

Thanks,

Matt Clevenger

John Brown University

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Welcome to Intel forum. For University license and related. Sign into the FPGA Academic Program website and request/generate licenses and hardware from there.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/topic-technology/fpga-academic/membership.html

But if you still have any question regarding University Program, drop an Email to fpgauniversity@intel.com          

Our university team will help and answer your question.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Welcome to Intel forum. For University license and related. Sign into the FPGA Academic Program website and request/generate licenses and hardware from there.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/topic-technology/fpga-academic/membership.html

But if you still have any question regarding University Program, drop an Email to fpgauniversity@intel.com          

Our university team will help and answer your question.

0 Kudos
mclevenger
Beginner
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

You're welcome, it's been my pleasure helping you. Hope all is well. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos