Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Companion License transfer

TMayd
Novice

Hi I have a quartus prime pro license. I've got it primarily on a work computer but I also have a lab and home laptop I've added as companion licenses. Is it possible for me to change my home laptop? I've got a new laptop. When I try the license center gives me an error saying there are no available re-hosts. I do have 3 available re-hosts but I don't need to change the primary computer. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. Could you provide details for checking

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message.

0 Kudos
TMayd
Novice

Hi AR_A_Intel,

You said to reply in a private message but I'm not clear on how to do that? I do not believe replying on the forum is private? I don't see anything on your profile where I can send you a message. If I attach the file with info is that considered private? Please let me know how to proceed.

Tyler 

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We PM you a private message. 

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Continue support in private message mail. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos