Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Cyclone 10 GX Dev Kit License

Vivian2
Beginner

We purchased a Cyclone 10 GX Dev Kit from Digikey. Intel's website states that this comes with a 1-year license for Quartus Prime Pro. We have been unable to activate this license. Digikey has been unable to help us.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/details/fpga/development-kits/cyclone/10-gx.html

States: "A one-year license for the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition design software is included with the purchase of the kit."

We've been unable to find any useful help from Intel's licensing site beyond hints that we should be able use the product's serial number.

Thanks for any help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Welcome to INTEL forum. Could you provide details for verification check?

Name :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

Dev kit OPN :

Serial Number : 

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message.

0 Kudos
Vivian2
Beginner

I'm afraid I can't find any private message options.

Where should I look / What am I missing?

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We PM you a private message. Hope you received it.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note in private message mail clears up this matter and it can now be move forward. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos