Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

FlexLM Licensing server

StefMon
Novice
Hi I have two licenses managed by _two different people_. I would like to have both on same server, is there a guide to run two servers on one machine, or merge the files? Be aware, that they are _managed by two different people_ so regenerating license files from the self licensing service _IS NOT AN OPTION_ unless you explain how we migrate from one account to another.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. May we know, how do you manage the 2 licenses previously? Do you have 2 server pc before? Is it a fixed or a floating license file?

Could you provide both license.dat file for checking?

And for privacy, you can reply/attach your file in private message

0 Kudos
StefMon
Novice
One is from 2012, and covers Quartus II and NIOS II and several other (not managed by me), which is existing on the server. The other license we bought in november, and still have not been able to use yet, because of aforementioned problem. both are floating. I'll send licenses in a pm.
0 Kudos
StefMon
Novice
Sooooooo, how do I send a private message?? I can only see received messages.
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

We PM you a private message. Thanks

AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note in privet message clears up this matter. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos