Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1154 Discussions

Hi all, I am searching and getting the DisplayPort Intel FPGA IP User Guide. but I can not find the sdk demo and any source explain. So The questions are: 1)Where can I download the sdk including the lib files(btc_dprx_syslib.lib,btc_dptx_syslib.lib

HWEI01
Beginner

0 Kudos
6 Replies
HWEI01
Beginner

1)Where can I download the sdk including the lib files(btc_dprx_syslib.lib,btc_dptx_syslib.lib,*.h,etc)

2)Are there any demo with C or C++ source code?

Could someone please help with this, Thanks in advance!!!

Best Regards

hanny

0 Kudos
BoonT_Intel

Hi Sir,

All these files fall under "software" folder after you generated the DisplayPort IP design example.

This is the Example design user guide. DP.JPG

0 Kudos
HWEI01
Beginner

hi ,

I want to know how to generated the DisplayPort IP design example.? can you show me the download url, I download many software, but none is matched.

0 Kudos
BoonT_Intel

Open the DisplayPort IP GUI from the IP catalog, you will find the generate example design button on the top right corner.

dped.JPG

0 Kudos
HWEI01
Beginner

I think the problem is the software you show ,I must download it,where can I download this firstly?

0 Kudos
BoonT_Intel

It is Intel® Quartus® Prime Software.

You can get download it from here.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/software/programmable/quartus-prime/download.html

Probably you need a license to use it. Please contact Intel FPGA distributor to get the license.

0 Kudos