Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
710 Discussions

Hi all, I am searching and getting the DisplayPort Intel FPGA IP User Guide. but I can not find the sdk demo and any source explain. So The questions are: 1)Where can I download the sdk including the lib files(btc_dprx_syslib.lib,btc_dptx_syslib.lib

HWEI01
Beginner

0 Kudos
6 Replies
HWEI01
Beginner

1)Where can I download the sdk including the lib files(btc_dprx_syslib.lib,btc_dptx_syslib.lib,*.h,etc)

2)Are there any demo with C or C++ source code?

Could someone please help with this, Thanks in advance!!!

Best Regards

hanny

BoonT_Intel

Hi Sir,

All these files fall under "software" folder after you generated the DisplayPort IP design example.

This is the Example design user guide. DP.JPG

HWEI01
Beginner

hi ,

I want to know how to generated the DisplayPort IP design example.? can you show me the download url, I download many software, but none is matched.

BoonT_Intel

Open the DisplayPort IP GUI from the IP catalog, you will find the generate example design button on the top right corner.

dped.JPG

HWEI01
Beginner

I think the problem is the software you show ,I must download it,where can I download this firstly?

BoonT_Intel

It is Intel® Quartus® Prime Software.

You can get download it from here.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/software/programmable/quartus-prime/download.html

Probably you need a license to use it. Please contact Intel FPGA distributor to get the license.