Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

Hi, i found Altera Quartus 2 Introduction Using Schemtic Designs. pdf file, can i path of the file?

agunh
Beginner

content same question.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
agunh
Beginner

need version 13.1 !

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

I am afraid that I cannot understand your request. Do you mean you want the link to download the Intel Quartus Prime software v13.1?

This is the link. Kindly use the latest version of the software as there are software updates/new feature/some bugs fixed in the newer version.

Thanks.

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
agunh
Beginner

I'm sorry my questions are so complicated.. i want introduction pdf file. (how to use altera de2 version 13.1 ), not program download link

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Do you have any questions?

Thanks.

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions. 

Thanks.

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
agunh
Beginner

Oh i'm sorry to late response

It was very helpful . Thank you

0 Kudos