Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

How do I access the Self-Service Licensing Center?

HEass1
Beginner

Hi. I recently bought Stratix 10 GX Development Kits and installed Quartus Prime Pro. When I go to the Self-service licensing center (after logging in) to generate a license I get a message saying that "you might have been logged out or not have sufficient permissions to access this page". I have tried clearing my cache and cookies and have tried multiple browsers. Thanks.

PS On the "My intel" side panel I also do not see the "Tools" entries. Could this be related?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Vicky1
Employee

Hi ,

Could you please check the below link for SSLC?

https://fpgasupport.intel.com/Licensing/license/index.html

if an issue still exist, then need to check the your Intel account details and that will be asked by private email from Intel.

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
HEass1
Beginner

Hi Vicky,

Thanks, but that is the page I've been trying. It gives me the error message I quoted in my original post. As you say, I suspect there might be a problem with my account settings. Can you help fix that?

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
HEass1
Beginner

Hi,

Can someone from Intel help with this please? I still get the error message and cannot get a license.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi,

We currently escalated your case to Intel internal team. We passed along some personal information that Vikas communicated with you in "PM". I've already set priority to high for this issue escalation and once I hear from Intel Internal team, I'll come back to you.

Thanks,

Joseph

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi,

Have you register at Intel.com yet? If not, please register for FPGA basic entitlement here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/fpga/fpga-individual-registration.html

After that, please continue with self service licensing center steps.

If issue persist after registration, please provide below information:

• Screenshot of error
  • URL used

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Joseph

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi,

Do you have updates for us?

Thanks,

Joseph