Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

How do I get my code for red dead redemption 2?

CBrow59
Beginner

I bought a i7 9700kf on BH Photo two weeks ago. I revived the "master key" for the Intel software advantage program to use to unlock the bundle that contains RDR2 but when i go to install the software is says "Temporarily out of stock. It has said this for the last two weeks and I'm tired of waiting. I've sent countless emails the the support on that website and have gotten the same robotic response back with no information and when i would be reviving my code.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

This is a support forum for intel hardware and software.

You should continue your communication with the support website as you have been.

Doc

0 Kudos
CBrow59
Beginner

I’ve done so and gotten no where which I stated above. Emailing them seems to do absolutely nothing, there is no number to call and so I feel ripped off. And btw it’s intels website like I stated, “INTEL software advantage program, it literally says intel in the name. If your going to respond at least try to be helpful.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You could provide the email address you are using for this game support.

Also, temporarily out of stock means just that.

Doc

0 Kudos
CBrow59
Beginner

The email is

intel.starterpack@tgahelp.zendesk.com

i understand that it’s out of stock but don’t understand why it’s been so for 2 weeks, I could get the game right now from steam for the same price, why would anyone waste their time?

0 Kudos