Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1154 Discussions

I am unable to get a Max + Plus II Baseline license

MAlbe13
Beginner

Dear sirs, dear madams,

I am a student, and our professor asked us to install either MAX + Plus II Baseline or MAX + Plus II Student Edition.

I have tried getting a license, and after filling out the forms it said, that it might take up to 24 hours, but I didn't get a license. I tried the Baseline-version as well as the student version, but neither got me a license.

I also tried it with a private as well as my university e-mail.

As I need to work with the program this month and am also supposed to get used to the program, I would appreciate it, if somebody could help me quickly.

Many thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

I hope you have used the below link for MAX + Plus II licensing,

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/download/licensing/lic-university.html

sometime it may take more than 24 hours to respond back with license file so I would like to request you wait for while & if you did not receive then please let me know.

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
MAlbe13
Beginner

Hi,

thanks for the quick reply.

Yes I used that link about 4-5 days ago, using my private mail address and about 2 days ago with the mail address supplied by the university. Just to be safe I tried again with my university mail just now.

Should I still have no license by friday, I will post again.

Regards

0 Kudos
MAlbe13
Beginner

Hi,

sadly, this link didn't work as well. I have yet to receive an e-mail from any of my attempts. Is there another way I can get a license (If possible relatively quick)?

Many thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Have you resolved the issue?

May I know any update?

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
MAlbe13
Beginner

Hi,

as I wrote, the link sadly didn't help.

Therefore the issue isn't resolved and there isn't much of an update other than that I still can't get a license.

Is there a way you can help me?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

I am escalating this case to next level so someone from Intel will reach to you.

Thanks for you cooperation.

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos