Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
856 Discussions

I am unable to get a Max + Plus II Baseline license

MAlbe13
Beginner

Dear sirs, dear madams,

I am a student, and our professor asked us to install either MAX + Plus II Baseline or MAX + Plus II Student Edition.

I have tried getting a license, and after filling out the forms it said, that it might take up to 24 hours, but I didn't get a license. I tried the Baseline-version as well as the student version, but neither got me a license.

I also tried it with a private as well as my university e-mail.

As I need to work with the program this month and am also supposed to get used to the program, I would appreciate it, if somebody could help me quickly.

Many thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

I hope you have used the below link for MAX + Plus II licensing,

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/download/licensing/li...

sometime it may take more than 24 hours to respond back with license file so I would like to request you wait for while & if you did not receive then please let me know.

Regards,

Vicky

MAlbe13
Beginner

Hi,

thanks for the quick reply.

Yes I used that link about 4-5 days ago, using my private mail address and about 2 days ago with the mail address supplied by the university. Just to be safe I tried again with my university mail just now.

Should I still have no license by friday, I will post again.

Regards

MAlbe13
Beginner

Hi,

sadly, this link didn't work as well. I have yet to receive an e-mail from any of my attempts. Is there another way I can get a license (If possible relatively quick)?

Many thanks in advance.

Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Have you resolved the issue?

May I know any update?

Regards,

Vicky

MAlbe13
Beginner

Hi,

as I wrote, the link sadly didn't help.

Therefore the issue isn't resolved and there isn't much of an update other than that I still can't get a license.

Is there a way you can help me?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

I am escalating this case to next level so someone from Intel will reach to you.

Thanks for you cooperation.

Regards,

Vicky