Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

I need a time-unlimited license for NIOS II. How to apply for it?

FIann1
Beginner

Hello,

I am a professor using FPGA for teaching and project at MSc level.

Together with my students, we realised that a time-unlimited license for NIOS II and other IPs is required to go on with our project, i.e. a web server for a power-cycling test bench.

Can you please help me?

Kind regards,

Francesco

0 Kudos
3 Replies
FIann1
Beginner
Hi Vicky, Thanks a lot. I have two more questions: * Is there any education discount applicable to universities? * Is the NIOS II IP license time-limited or unlimited? Regards, Francesco
0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

* Is there any education discount applicable to universities? ----- Please refer the the below link for more details about University Program,

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/training/university/members.html

* Is the NIOS II IP license time-limited or unlimited? --------------- NIOS II IP License is for 1 year period after that user needs to renew the license for next one year.

I request you, if you have any other query please open new thread in Intel community, that help us to better support & tracking.

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos