Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
801 Discussions

I need a time-unlimited license for NIOS II. How to apply for it?

FIann1
Beginner

Hello,

I am a professor using FPGA for teaching and project at MSc level.

Together with my students, we realised that a time-unlimited license for NIOS II and other IPs is required to go on with our project, i.e. a web server for a power-cycling test bench.

Can you please help me?

Kind regards,

Francesco

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Vicky1
Employee
FIann1
Beginner
Hi Vicky, Thanks a lot. I have two more questions: * Is there any education discount applicable to universities? * Is the NIOS II IP license time-limited or unlimited? Regards, Francesco
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

* Is there any education discount applicable to universities? ----- Please refer the the below link for more details about University Program,

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/training/university/members.html

* Is the NIOS II IP license time-limited or unlimited? --------------- NIOS II IP License is for 1 year period after that user needs to renew the license for next one year.

I request you, if you have any other query please open new thread in Intel community, that help us to better support & tracking.

Regards,

Vicky