Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1154 Discussions

I need an Intel ID to renew my license. Can I get some help getting or finding my Intel ID?

DLydo
Beginner

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Can you elaborate your issue with below details?

1. Intel ID or Intel community (Forum)ID
  2. Quartus license(version & edition) or IP license
  3. Whether fixed license or floating license

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
DLydo
Beginner

Vicky,

My issue is that I am trying to renew my existing Intel license. To do that I need to supply my Intel ID. I do not know that and can not find a way to figure out what it is. I do not know what my Intel Forum ID is. I do not know how to find that.

I have a Quartus Prime floating license license SW-QUARTUS-SE-FLT 1-NL2LLN which is expiring at the end of November. ( I just pruchased a n IPS-EMBEDDED license 1-RIOKQP last month.)

Here is the start of the license file:

# Intel Corporation Software and/or Intellectual Property License File

# Issued 28 November 2018

# Upgrade to these products will no longer be available after the Maintenance Expiration  

# date unless licenses are renewed.  

# Floating Server License

# Primary Machine Name-FLODSVR01

# Primary Machine ID-NIC ID 000c297f3b0e

# Redundant Server 2-N/A

# Redundant Server 3-N/A

# Product License Summary:

# Quartus II SE Floating, 2 Seat(s)

# - Maintenance Expiration of 2019.11

################################################################################ 

SERVER flodsvr01 000c297f3b0e 1800

VENDOR alterad C:\QuartusFlexlm\alterad.exe PORT=1801

VENDOR mgcld C:\QuartusFlexlm\mgcld.exe PORT=1802

USE_SERVER

################################################################################

Please help ASAP. I have the PO all ready.

Don Lydon

d.lydon@fdsonics.com

1-774-454-4710

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

You can see your Intel Forum email ID & nickname in User profile under your profile name at right top corner of forum page & Intel forum credentials helps to login

Self service licensing center(SSLC).

To renew the Quartus prime floating license please refer the 2nd page from the link below,

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/education/demonstrations/online/licensing/how-to-renew-an-expired-license.pdf

Please let me know , if you have any different concern.

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
DLydo
Beginner

Vicky,

I need my Intel ID in order to renew my license.....not my forum ID. Please provide my Intel ID.​

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Have you tried the solution which I provided to you? please share your observation here.

Really I am not getting which Intel ID you want, could you please provide screenshot?

Thanks,

Vicky

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

please provide some update about solution provided in previous post.

Let me know if you have any different concern.

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
DLydo
Beginner

NO Vicky,

your response did not answer my question. I am trying to issue a PO to renew my license. To do so, I need my Intel ID. Your company does not list a phone number to call. The email you give is not valid. Your tech support answers point to 90 page documents about setting up a license. You have all my account information and my contact information but you give no actual help so I get issue my PO to you for a license renewal. AT this point it might be easier to design out you part and use another vendor.

Don

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

"Hi,

Have you tried the solution which I provided to you? please share your observation here.

Really I am not getting which Intel ID you want, could you please provide screenshot?

Thanks,

Vicky" --------------------------------- Please try the solution provided in previous post & provide the screenshots, video if possible or provide the steps followed by you.

we have been supporting licensing related issue via Self service licensing center & it`s recommended way to do so.

https://fpgasupport.intel.com/Licensing/license/index.html

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
DLydo
Beginner

VIcky,

attached are 3 screen shots.

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshots & your cooperation.

Please try the below links & please let us know, how it works for you with screenshot of filled details,

https://buyfpga.intel.com/Cart

https://buyfpga.intel.com/Shipping

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
DLydo
Beginner

Vicky,

I believe I have placed the order - Sales Order number 62042245.

Thank you.

Don

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Glad to know that our suggestion helped to resolve your issue.

Now I would like to close this case, please open new thread if you need any support.

Thanks,

Vicky

0 Kudos