Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DLydo
Beginner

I need an Intel ID to renew my license. Can I get some help getting or finding my Intel ID?

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Can you elaborate your issue with below details?

1. Intel ID or Intel community (Forum)ID
  2. Quartus license(version & edition) or IP license
  3. Whether fixed license or floating license

Regards,

Vicky

DLydo
Beginner

Vicky,

My issue is that I am trying to renew my existing Intel license. To do that I need to supply my Intel ID. I do not know that and can not find a way to figure out what it is. I do not know what my Intel Forum ID is. I do not know how to find that.

I have a Quartus Prime floating license license SW-QUARTUS-SE-FLT 1-NL2LLN which is expiring at the end of November. ( I just pruchased a n IPS-EMBEDDED license 1-RIOKQP last month.)

Here is the start of the license file:

# Intel Corporation Software and/or Intellectual Property License File

# Issued 28 November 2018

# Upgrade to these products will no longer be available after the Maintenance Expiration  

# date unless licenses are renewed.  

# Floating Server License

# Primary Machine Name-FLODSVR01

# Primary Machine ID-NIC ID 000c297f3b0e

# Redundant Server 2-N/A

# Redundant Server 3-N/A

# Product License Summary:

# Quartus II SE Floating, 2 Seat(s)

# - Maintenance Expiration of 2019.11

################################################################################ 

SERVER flodsvr01 000c297f3b0e 1800

VENDOR alterad C:\QuartusFlexlm\alterad.exe PORT=1801

VENDOR mgcld C:\QuartusFlexlm\mgcld.exe PORT=1802

USE_SERVER

################################################################################

Please help ASAP. I have the PO all ready.

Don Lydon

d.lydon@fdsonics.com

1-774-454-4710

Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

You can see your Intel Forum email ID & nickname in User profile under your profile name at right top corner of forum page & Intel forum credentials helps to login

Self service licensing center(SSLC).

To renew the Quartus prime floating license please refer the 2nd page from the link below,

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/education/demonstrations/online/licens...

Please let me know , if you have any different concern.

Regards,

Vicky

DLydo
Beginner

Vicky,

I need my Intel ID in order to renew my license.....not my forum ID. Please provide my Intel ID.​

Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Have you tried the solution which I provided to you? please share your observation here.

Really I am not getting which Intel ID you want, could you please provide screenshot?

Thanks,

Vicky

Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

please provide some update about solution provided in previous post.

Let me know if you have any different concern.

Regards,

Vicky

DLydo
Beginner

NO Vicky,

your response did not answer my question. I am trying to issue a PO to renew my license. To do so, I need my Intel ID. Your company does not list a phone number to call. The email you give is not valid. Your tech support answers point to 90 page documents about setting up a license. You have all my account information and my contact information but you give no actual help so I get issue my PO to you for a license renewal. AT this point it might be easier to design out you part and use another vendor.

Don

Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

"Hi,

Have you tried the solution which I provided to you? please share your observation here.

Really I am not getting which Intel ID you want, could you please provide screenshot?

Thanks,

Vicky" --------------------------------- Please try the solution provided in previous post & provide the screenshots, video if possible or provide the steps followed by you.

we have been supporting licensing related issue via Self service licensing center & it`s recommended way to do so.

https://fpgasupport.intel.com/Licensing/license/index.html

Regards,

Vicky

DLydo
Beginner

VIcky,

attached are 3 screen shots.

Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshots & your cooperation.

Please try the below links & please let us know, how it works for you with screenshot of filled details,

https://buyfpga.intel.com/Cart

https://buyfpga.intel.com/Shipping

Regards,

Vicky

DLydo
Beginner

Vicky,

I believe I have placed the order - Sales Order number 62042245.

Thank you.

Don

Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Glad to know that our suggestion helped to resolve your issue.

Now I would like to close this case, please open new thread if you need any support.

Thanks,

Vicky