Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

Installation Error of ARM DS 2020.0

JQ2
Novice

Hi,

When I was installing the ARM DS 202 on Windows 10, it showed the following error "You must accept the license agreement by passing EULA = 1". Although I did clicked the "accept the License agreement" in the first page. Please help. Thank you.

JQ2_0-1603231721317.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Eliath_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Junqlan,

First of all, thanks for reaching us.

I tried to install ARM DS 2020.0 to reproduced the issue but I got it without any problem, please take a look into the next documentation.

NOTE: Before installing the package, first close any program you may have opened and reboot the system, after have rebooted your machine, start the installation process.

Regards,

-Eliath

Eliath_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Junqlan,

First of all, thanks for reaching us.

I tried to install ARM DS 2020.0 to reproduced the issue but I got it without any problem, please take a look into the next documentation https://rocketboards.org/foswiki/Documentation/SoCEDS

NOTE: Before installing the package, first close any program you may have opened and reboot the system, after have rebooted your machine, start the installation process.

Regards,

-Eliath

JQ2
Novice

Hi Eliath,

the problem is solved. I just run the installer as administrator and it worked. Thanks