Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1141 Discussions

Installation Error of ARM DS 2020.0

JQ2
Novice

Hi,

When I was installing the ARM DS 202 on Windows 10, it showed the following error "You must accept the license agreement by passing EULA = 1". Although I did clicked the "accept the License agreement" in the first page. Please help. Thank you.

JQ2_0-1603231721317.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Eliath_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Junqlan,

First of all, thanks for reaching us.

I tried to install ARM DS 2020.0 to reproduced the issue but I got it without any problem, please take a look into the next documentation.

NOTE: Before installing the package, first close any program you may have opened and reboot the system, after have rebooted your machine, start the installation process.

Regards,

-Eliath

0 Kudos
Eliath_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Junqlan,

First of all, thanks for reaching us.

I tried to install ARM DS 2020.0 to reproduced the issue but I got it without any problem, please take a look into the next documentation https://rocketboards.org/foswiki/Documentation/SoCEDS

NOTE: Before installing the package, first close any program you may have opened and reboot the system, after have rebooted your machine, start the installation process.

Regards,

-Eliath

0 Kudos
JQ2
Novice

Hi Eliath,

the problem is solved. I just run the installer as administrator and it worked. Thanks

0 Kudos