I recently got the delivery confirmation of Quartus. I am trying to set up a license via the Self Service Licensing Center, but all I keep getting is access denied. I have an Intel account, so I don't think that is the issue. I have tried different browsers and clearing my cookies and cache.
The error is:
|You may have been logged out or you do not have the necessary permissions to access this page.|
|If you have already registered for FPGA access and having issues in accessing the content, please try opening the page in a new browser window after clearing your browser cache and cookies.|
|If you have not registered for FPGA access, please complete the registration in order to gain access to FPGA content pages.|
|The registration button named "Sign in or register" can be found all the way at the bottom of this page: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/programmable.html|
|For training related issues, please send an email to FPGAtraining@intel.com|
|For other access issues, you may report your issue by submitting a ticket at https://signin.intel.com/ContactUs|
I have already seen this post:
However I didn't find any solution to the issue.
How may I solve this issue?
Welcome to INTEL forum. Based on my understanding, basically customer needs to register for 2 account
o Step 1 : register for normal Intel account
o Step 2 : register for PSG account
Could you help check on this, guidance
1. Kindly proceed to this LINK https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/my-intel/fpga-sign-in.html?redirect=/content/www/us/en/secur...
2. Click the Register now for an individual account
3. You will be brought to the registration form. Fill in the first name, last name, business email address and username.
4. You should be able to see the error message “Email is already registered. Enter a new email or Sign In”. Please click on the “Sign In” link.
5. You will be taken back to the FPGA registration form. The form will be updated with your profile, please enter additional info required to register for FPGA account.
6. Complete the form and the FPGA basic access will be added into your <login_id> account.
7. Login again and you should be able to see Intel FPGA links within My Intel > My Tools.
I hope all is well. We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. It is not recommended to keep a Case idle too long without activities. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you