Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1155 Discussions

Intel Quartus Standard Edition v17.1 Modelsim Not Working

TXTEAM
Beginner
I have licensed Intel Quartus Standard edition, I have a paid intel modelsim FPGA edition as well. Quartus standard edition is working fine but for modsim intel FPGA edition it gives licensing error even LM _LICENSE_FILE is set properly, the intel MODELSIM starter edition is working fine, problem with modelsim intel fpga edition.

Because modelsim is obsolete maybe this is the problem? Any idea, any body?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. May we know, have you tried regenerate new license file. If not, could help to request/regenerate again a new license file in self-service licensing center https://licensing.intel.com/  

Before that, you need to clear out your web browsers cache/temporary internet files (if possible, shutdown your PC and restart back) and regenerate back new license using Google chrome and try out see how things go.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. If you don’t have any further question, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos