Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

License Key for ESW-DS-FIX

Dagobah
Novice

Would like ESW-DS-FIX license key sent via email.  Purchased software through Mouser.com  Please contact for further information regarding request.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Hello!

Thank you for contacting Intel Community Forum.

We have received your query, please allow us sometime to provide you the information.

Wani

0 Kudos
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Hi ,

For purchase software through mouser.com , you need to contact their sales support for further query.

You can let me know if you have any concern or questions.

Thanks! Stay safe and take care!

Wani

0 Kudos
intros2010tg
Novice

Zawani_M_Intel, thanks for explanation.

0 Kudos
intros2010tg
Novice

Sometimes it can happen with any kind of software. There are tons of reasons, why it may happen. And well, if you still have this kind of issues, you should probably check - are those product keys legitimate, or not. If not - probably you should consider about getting a new one. Take a look at this site ( here: https://mysoftwarekeys.com/ ), if you don't know where to key license keys for your software.

0 Kudos
Dagobah
Novice

My first point of contact was with Mouser.  They told me that Intel provides the actual license and to contact them.  Mouser also initiated a service request but nothing came of it.  I did in fact receive an email from Intel directly acknowledging the license payment but there was no license attached.  I thought another email would arrive with the license file and that never happened.  It's been well over a year since I purchased the license through Mouser and never received the actual license from Intel.  Part of the issue was the license I was purchasing was apparently back ordered while Intel altered the available software package and obsoleted what I had purchased and it was several months after purchase before I received an email from Intel even though the payment went through immediately.  I eventually finished the project without ever receiving a license for the software that I had purchased.

0 Kudos